A Year with Sling TV: What I Loved and Hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji68

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
Playstation Vue is a better value for sports watchers. The basic Access Slim includes FS1, FS2, NBCSN, and ESPN1 and 2 for $30. Plus all most of the popular channels, including HGTV, :)
Core Slim at $35 also adds Bein Sports, BTN, Golf channel, ESPN News and U, and Fox regional network. PSV also gives you access to most of all TV Anywhere apps from the channels that they carry while Sling is limited. Locals is limited to On-demand because the area I'm in but I don't usually watch live other than the occasionally local news. For that, I use an antenna.

SonicReducer18

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
I agree, I had Sling for about a year. I enjoyed it for the most part. I found the app would crash alot, be too slow, and wasn't a fan of the interface. For the content it met my needs. Once I heard Playstation Vue went national, I switched pretty much immediately. Its $30 a month and I get far more channels. Plus I like the interface more. Just personal preference. You can always try them both for free and go from there. I haven't had a cable bill in over 2 years now. (other than internet because I can ONLY get comcast in my area).

Status
Not open for further replies.