Accidentally deleted phone icon cannot find it in widget or anywhere to reload how do I do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be in the icons under "Phone" (they should be listed in alphabetical order, unless you changed the order). However, if you are looking at the condensed version of the icons, (which comes up when you tap and hold the background of a home screen) then you may not see it.

Now, it is also possible that you didn't actually delete it. If you aren't careful, you can easily combine icons, making an icon folder. So you may want to check the other icons on that screen and make sure they didn't get combined with it. If it did, just tap, hold and drag that icon to elsewhere on the screen to separate it from the other.

It should be in the icons under "Phone" (they should be listed in alphabetical order, unless you changed the order). However, if you are looking at the condensed version of the icons, (which comes up when you tap and hold the background of a home screen) then you may not see it.

Now, it is also possible that you didn't actually delete it. If you aren't careful, you can easily combine icons, making an icon folder. So you may want to check the other icons on that screen and make sure they didn't get combined with it. If it did, just tap, hold and drag that icon to elsewhere on the screen to separate it from the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 3