Acer A1 724 micro card?

Solution
There really shouldn't be a limitation on this. If you are talking Gigs that is. I can find nothing that says there is any limitation.

If you were talking internal components then I would say yes there is a limitation, but SD cards are external (even though they are put into the device) so they should not have a limitation.

However, if you want to be completely sure, you may want to check with Acer directly. They can then let you know if there is a maximum limitation to the SD card space it allows.
There really shouldn't be a limitation on this. If you are talking Gigs that is. I can find nothing that says there is any limitation.

If you were talking internal components then I would say yes there is a limitation, but SD cards are external (even though they are put into the device) so they should not have a limitation.

However, if you want to be completely sure, you may want to check with Acer directly. They can then let you know if there is a maximum limitation to the SD card space it allows.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS