Acer aspire V5-591G random black screen.

g_pro99

Estimable
Jan 17, 2016
I bought an acer aspire V5-591G less than one week ago. It works great but I get a black screen on random moment. the laptop is still running and when i'm watching a video You can hear a "sound loop" when the black screen occures. The only way to get rid of it is to hold down the on/off button. All the drivers are up-to-date and the temperatures are normal. I just don't now whats wrong. Is there annyone else with the same problem?

Here are the specs:
Acer Aspire V5-591G-457U
Windows 10
Intel core I5-6300HQ
Nvidia Geforce GTX950M (2GB)
8GB ram (DDR4)
1TB hdd

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that may help with that concern.
- Start by observing your laptop with an external monitor connected in it and see the same problem will happen on the 2nd monitor connected because if it does that means it can have something to do with the graphics card.
- Do a clean install of the graphics card driver. Please use the link provided for tools and guide.
- http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- Once done reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After all these please do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Your last resort would be to do a clean install of Windows.

g_pro99

Estimable
Jan 17, 2016
Hi,

Thanx for the fast answer.
I have connected my laptop to an external monitor when i got the black screen. It didn't post annything i gues the whole system just frozes. The screen is black and emmits light. It happens 1-2 times a day. Is it still a good idea to do a clean install of the drivers?