Acer Black screen

Theo Mercado

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
When i turn on my Acer laptop it shows the Acer logo loading for a few seconds then the screen goes black an it stays like that, it shows the cursor and i can move it but that's it. Can someone help me with this?

Theo Mercado

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
Dude first of all, thanks for your time, i really apreciate you tried to help me. I already fixed (or at least did something with) my laptop. I'll be honest with you: after being unable to make any progress i got super angry, i restarted the laptop, pressed alt, fn, ctrl, shift and all the fucikng Fs like a maniatic, believe it or not it gave me some options and i troed to proceed as mentiond before. NOTHING worked! It continued telling me to try and try and try untill i decided to fuckn use the option to Restore my laptop and lose my data.... I did it, still gave me couple of troubles but now at least my laptop works fine. Guess i'll just spend couple of hours downloading my stuff again. Is a sad ending but at least I learned a lesson the bad way. Tomorrow I'll buy an external harddrive for all my future data.
Sorry for the long post dude and again, Thank you for time.

ffg7

Splendid
what computer are you using to post here, desktop or laptop because if desktop you could have used it to connect the laptop hd to save your info? I do this all the time if I don't use the external enclosure for the customer's hard drive.