Acer laptop blue screen

Christina_16

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Hello
I think my acer laptop is crashed. It is windows 10 and is acer aspire v 11 touch.
Ive been getting blue screens at leadt twice every day from a week ago and now it simply wont let me in. Whenever I turn it on, it automatically goes to blue screen saying ive got errors and it will restart after searching problems or something. And this is when I'm lucky. At this moment, the laptop won't even turn on. It turns on by itself, without any light on the screen, and turns off few seconds later, and I cant even turn it on. I need some files in my laptop before I reset this.

Is there any way to fix this and would resetting the laptop fix the problem?

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I just suggested to others who had the same problem with their laptop not booting up.
- Start with a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug it's AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it.
- If this doesn't work re-seat the RAM. Remove the RAM sticks for a couple of seconds then re-insert them, making sure everything is seated properly.
- Next is to try to boot your laptop without its battery and just use its AC adapter.
- If this does not work and you can hear the laptop is on, but there is no graphics on the display, connect your laptop to an external monitor and see if it will display anything. If the external monitor displays your laptop's graphics your laptop screen may be faulty.
- The next thing to try is to see if your AC adapter is working properly. You can test this by trying another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- If all these will not work it could be a motherboard problem. At this point I would recommend to bring your laptop in for service and repair.
- But if your laptop does still boot up but will not load into Windows 10 you'll need to do a clean install of it.

Christina_16

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, thank you for your reply but I do not know how to remove the battery from the laptop as it is embedded in it i think.

Christina_16

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, i found a way of doing the step 1, and it worked if the main intention was to turn the laptop on. It did turn on, just like how a normal computer would, and then blue screen again before I can even do anything including logging on to the computer, then repeat turning on and off by itself.

Christina_16

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, I found out that there was a problem with the battery so it only works normally without the battery. So I need tk buy q new one do be able to use it without the charger but I dont know where to buy it. Do you know where to buy an acer aspire v11 touch battery? Could you tell me if so? Thank you very much for your help.