Acer switch 10e

Feb 21, 2018
I have a acer switch 10e...it has decided to stop working, has a black screen and the blue light is continuously on, taking ages for battery to drain. Took back off and disconnected battery, reconnected but still the same problem..any ideas what it could??

Mar 31, 2018
I'm the autor of the post on the acer community site. I just wanted to let you know that my post is not going to help you. I had the same problem one or two months after that. Now I made a clean install of the fall update a couple of days ago, and I didn't have the problem since then, but I'm still not sure if I fixed it or not. I don't really know what the problem is. Before windows 10, I tried windows 8.1. Let alone the fact the there are not drivers, I had the exact same problem right after the login. It could be an hardware problem, maybe the motherboard or the battery. Right now, after a clean install of windows 10, my problem is the battery not being detected. I'll post again if I find what the problem is, but I suggest you to contact acer if you still have your warranty.