Adapter for Transmitter and AUX

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,
Can someone please help me find a way to connect my JBL Pulse 2 speaker with my Audio Unlimited Dual Powered Transmitter with speakers? I need an adapter, but I do not know what kind. Thanks in advance!

Solution
You can't use that 900mhz analog transmitter with a bluetooth digital speaker.
You need a bluetooth transmitter.
If you already have speakers that work with that transmitter then you would split the sources output and connect both it and a bluetooth transmitter. The bluetooth speaker will have a delay so it may not work well if you can hear them both.
You can't use that 900mhz analog transmitter with a bluetooth digital speaker.
You need a bluetooth transmitter.
If you already have speakers that work with that transmitter then you would split the sources output and connect both it and a bluetooth transmitter. The bluetooth speaker will have a delay so it may not work well if you can hear them both.

Solution
JBL is Bluetooth-only off-the mill speaker - you pair it with your phone, enjoy some tunes around the pool..
If this Audio Unlimited etc etc" is what is on the link - it does not say anything about Bluetooth, but about "Fully compatible with all Audio Unlimited products" - you plug this transmitter into your audio source, and use proprietary speakers to listen around the house.