Advice on a gaming laptop

Hi, would just like an advise. I would like to buy a gaming laptop and was waiting for black friday and cyber monday for interesting offer but while looking, i found this one https://m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16834270004 wich seemed quite intersting for the price and with 11% off for 1 more day. I would like to now i it's intersting to buy this one now or waitlater for more interesting offers on BlackFriday if there is.

Thanks in advance

Solution
I wouldn't get that. You aren't getting much storage space. I wouldn't even recommend a 128GB SSD for just the OS on a computer, let alone that literally being the only storage space.

Also, the appeal of going from the 7700HQ to the 8750H just isn't there for me from a pricing perspective. I'd rather have the 7700HQ and a beefier GPU since the difference in processors is going to be less noticeable for gaming. But that's all my laptop is for, gaming when I'm not at home for more than a day.

Kashimi

Estimable
Apr 14, 2015
I wouldn't get that. You aren't getting much storage space. I wouldn't even recommend a 128GB SSD for just the OS on a computer, let alone that literally being the only storage space.

Also, the appeal of going from the 7700HQ to the 8750H just isn't there for me from a pricing perspective. I'd rather have the 7700HQ and a beefier GPU since the difference in processors is going to be less noticeable for gaming. But that's all my laptop is for, gaming when I'm not at home for more than a day.

Solution