Solved! adwords pay required

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnkrz

Great
Oct 16, 2018
Google adwords send me this message:
Please be advised that should your debt remain outstanding our client will be advised to pursue Legal Proceedings for the recovery of the debt where you will be liable to pay interest and court fees. Please log into your account in order to view the current balance.

Without further delay, remit full settlement via your Google AdWords account.

This notice has been sent by Access Credit Management Ltd., a credit management partner of Google AdWords. If you have any doubts as to the authenticity of this notice please feel free to contact Google AdWords directly.
----------------------------
What will hapen if i dont pay ?
I dont know even how i did that end i never use it...
TNX

Solution
Pay for the service you signed up for (for whatever you owe), then close the account if you have no intention of using. You must sort this out with Google, not us. Otherwise, your financial pain will just get worse.
All the above - fully agree.

Will add another suggestion.

Do not know where you live;, however you should also familiarize yourself with collection activities and your respective rights.

E.g.:

https://www.incharge.org/debt-relief/credit-counseling/bad-credit/know-your-rights-with-debt-collectors/

Do some additional reading as you deem applicable and warranted.

Just in case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS