Solved! adwords pay required

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnkrz

Great
Oct 16, 2018
Google adwords send me this message:
Please be advised that should your debt remain outstanding our client will be advised to pursue Legal Proceedings for the recovery of the debt where you will be liable to pay interest and court fees. Please log into your account in order to view the current balance.

Without further delay, remit full settlement via your Google AdWords account.

This notice has been sent by Access Credit Management Ltd., a credit management partner of Google AdWords. If you have any doubts as to the authenticity of this notice please feel free to contact Google AdWords directly.
----------------------------
What will hapen if i dont pay ?
I dont know even how i did that end i never use it...
TNX

Solution
Pay for the service you signed up for (for whatever you owe), then close the account if you have no intention of using. You must sort this out with Google, not us. Otherwise, your financial pain will just get worse.

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018
I mean, they say right there what will happen. They will take you to court and make you pay the outstanding debt and court fees. You can bet that the collection agency will hit your credit too. You should contact customer support about the issue directly.

You should never pay those third party collection agencies directly. Pay the balance on your adwords account and print the receipt.

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018

Can you log into your adwords account? And if so, do you see an outstanding balance?

No, they will not go to your house. They are not that type of collection agency. Google pretty much just pays them to send out warning letters and monitor who pays their balances. If you don't pay or contest the bill, then they will decide if they want to take you to court or hit your credit. If they hit your credit, it is usually just a method to get you to pay the money back, and it can be removed after it is settled.

Again, you need to contact customer service about this especially if you did not give them your information.

USAFRet

Illustrious

At some point in the past, you signed up for an adwords account?
And there were some fees associated with this?
And you never paid?

They will send this to a collection agency.
They will send you increasing levels of letters, demanding payment.
Eventually a court judgement against you.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Contact Google.
I'm not sure what else you expect us out here to say.

You signed up for it, you're liable for any fees, whether you use it or not.

johnnkrz

Great
Oct 16, 2018
but i dont know i never use it....never run ads anywhere because i dont upload videos on youtube and now is 50 euros why i have to pay them and i dont care for my gmail i can make another one

USAFRet

Illustrious

You (apparently) signed up for an adwords account.
There are fees associated with that. Whether you use it or not.
You are liable for those fees.

Making a new google account does not absolve you of the fees associated with that adwords account. You are still liable.

Status
Not open for further replies.