after help picking one of these gaming laptops

Robert_113

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
ok so i know very little about laptops basically id like to get a decent gaming laptop as ill be needing the space my desktop takes up shortly.

at the moment im looking at these two

http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/GT72S-6QF-Dragon-Edition-29th-Anniversary-Edition4K.html#hero-overview

and

http://www.msi.com/product/notebook/GT80S-6QE-Titan-SLI.html#hero-overview

both are similar price currently i know one is a desktop 980 graphics card with what appears to be a better screen if im reading it right and the other has two 980m in sli with a bigger screen but i believe its not 4k

im leaning towards the gt72s-6qf but the other is priced higher so am not sure if that is actually the better one

also willing to take advice on alternatives

im going to be using these for games like black ops 3, league of legends, archage, and anything else i like the look of.

i did look at the new asus g752 but it seems the uk has only had the low end model released and no sign of when the higher end laptops will be out

any help and advice will be much appreciated

thanks

Solution
hello there the main difference with these 2 laptops is that the gt72 has a 4k screen and the gt80 doesnt also the gt80 titan is the newest msi model and it has a full mechanical keyboard plus it has user replaceable dual video cards that you can upgrade at a later time if choose to do so whereas the gt72 has a regular steel series led backlit keyboard and no replaceable video cards if you want the best money can buy its the gt80-titan with its user upgradeable video cards you will be able to play any games that come out in the future with no problems. hope this helps feel free to ask anymore questions nice to meet another msi user soon hopefully

Zuleus

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
Either laptop above should run very well for Black Ops 3 and Battle field so should be able to run if not all games well with 45+ fps on medium to high settings.

psycrow395

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
hello there the main difference with these 2 laptops is that the gt72 has a 4k screen and the gt80 doesnt also the gt80 titan is the newest msi model and it has a full mechanical keyboard plus it has user replaceable dual video cards that you can upgrade at a later time if choose to do so whereas the gt72 has a regular steel series led backlit keyboard and no replaceable video cards if you want the best money can buy its the gt80-titan with its user upgradeable video cards you will be able to play any games that come out in the future with no problems. hope this helps feel free to ask anymore questions nice to meet another msi user soon hopefully

Solution