after removing battery also lenovo z850 is totning on... so what's the ion for solution ??this

saisruthi1409

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
As i saw the solution to remove the battery and tried to turn on the laptop and I tried it but for my laptop Lenovo z580 model number 20135 it's not working please help me with this...
Thanks in advance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 10
Chael Orallo Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
Ryun1975 Laptop Tech Support 2
niv_p Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
0 Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question ASUS Laptop doesn't start from battery but did work if charging cable removed from laptop at the right time ( does not rn)
Solved! Dell XPS 9550 freezes after removing ac power and on battery power
Question Laptop won't turn on (old and new battery) but turn on when the battery is removed and connected to Ac adapter
Question Dell Latitude E5540 only recognizes the power cord when the battery is removed. Won't charge.
Question Laptop won’t turn on after removing and putting back the battery
Question lenovo ideapad 330s unplug battery
Solved! How do I get rid of a black screen on my Lenovo U31 has a non removable battery?
I have a v110 Lenovo , no charging lights turn on , the laptop itself does not turn on , tried removing battery and pushing of
Please help.. i have lenovo ideapad 110 non removable battery, yesterday my laptop was completely fine but when i start it tod
Lenovo i 300 Non removable battery display appear black screen, how to fix this?
Lenovo thinkPad turns on but screen is black ,non removable battery please help me
My lenovo notebook won't turn and and please don't mention removal of battery because it is not posible.it just stays blank. I
Lenovo laptop wont turn on or charge, non-removable battery
Lenovo laptop(non removable battery) black screen no fan
Lenovo Ideapad 700 screen wont turn on after lenovo screen at start (non-removable battery)
Lenovo z510 non removable battery wont turn on after I plugged in my phone charger
My Lenovo ThinkPad won't turn on and I tried removing the battery and holding down the power button and it didn't help. Howeve
I have a lenovo ideapad with a non removable battery wont turn on
Lenovo ideapad 100 not going on
Need to know the Serial number of the Lenovo Laptop battery without removing from the laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY