Alleged Saudi Hackers Nab Israeli Credit Card Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Yeah, you think so?? I wonder which side you're talking about though.....As long as the debate continues, I think , this will be fun reading. All we ever needed was racist hackers.....and now we have'em..... as if there weren't enough Skins in the world that they needed to come an 'infect' the virtual world.... I wonder if they'd call this iJihad.... or Cyber Jihad.... and I wonder if the Lord Almighty ever thought his followers war would end up in a Mobo Circuit.....
They are talking about a country who designs security for the rest of the world, leading in both fields of warfare tech and cyber tech..... Interesting how long the Anonymous XP outfit will survive... virtually and in the real world.....

rawrnomnom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]mrmaia[/nom]Hackers who brag too much about what they do don't know what hacking means.[/citation]

What does hacking mean (to you) exactly?

Also Zionism is an ideology not a race. I don't think its necessary to mention there are other groups out there targeting ideologies....
Note: I didn't read the Pastebay thingamajig (not interested) and there may be racist remarks in there but it cannot be inferred from the article, the author's own racist undertone is apparent though.

This attack was neither interesting or groundbreaking except that the author choose to make it so. As Mr. Lincoln mentions in his article, credit card fraud is rampant and this instance, by any stretch, is in fact "trivial."

The one thing which surprised me is the fact there are Saudi hackers. Given the state of their educational system I'm flabbergasted.

mohsh86

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]hardcore_gamer[/nom]Some people doesn't know the meaning of "tolerance"[/citation]

you mean Zionists right ?

cause according the last UN thingy happened they forced to prevent a state of Palestine even on a 30% of the later poor original land lol

mohsh86

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]mohsh86[/nom]you mean Zionists right ?cause according the last UN thingy happened they forced to prevent a state of Palestine even on a 30% of the later poor original land lol[/citation]

would you be flabbergasted if he was a Palestinian hacker ?

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I don't see any reference to race, to call it "racist". The author needs to cool his head.
It's just another instance of hacking of CC information. And a trivial one, judging from it's extent.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]Zionist == Jew[/citation]That's incorrect. Zionists are more of a political group and "Jew" is an ethnic group. There are many Christian Zionists (Israel supporters) in the USA not of Jewish descent. Not all Israelis are Jews and there are many factions that don't like each other as the latest uproar illustrated.

It's hard to prove if the black hats claiming to have breached systems in Israel are actually Saudi. Could easily be Iranians attempting to deflect attention from themselves or some script kiddies with just enough political knowledge to be dangerous.

G

heh.. black hatted Jews in Israel are the Haredi/Chasidim.

This creates the malapropism for Israeli hackers = UltraOrthodox

kryojenix

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
Re: people who want to nitpick on the definition of 'racism' ... well, there's only 1 human race, so I guess there's no racism anywhere in the world at all.

But get real: the use of the term 'racism' in the modern context can refer to any vilification/persecution/discrimination based upon socio-ethnic/cultural/religious perceived or actual identity.

It's not clever to try to 'define out' racism when it's there - if you want to make that point, then acknowledge the bigotry and make the point about there only being 1 human race - so we just need updated terminology to replace the 'racism' term, then.

Well said.

I have deleted any posts made previously that breach toms ToU - repeat posts of the same kind will result in bans.

Please take a bit of care with your comments regarding this subject.

Its a topic that easily becomes inflammatory.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.