Amazon's "Gay" Glitch

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@mustwarnothers Shut the hell up my wise and beautiful friend...

G

OMFG no bible bangers please!! If a booklist with gay & lesbian titles offends your sense of morality then I suggest you stick to the bible(even though lots of the trash in there isn't much better morality-wise)....sigh, religion - humanity's biggest failure....

G

In Saudi Arabia, that judge refuses to anull the marriage of that 50-something guy to that 8 y/o girl. That's what happens when you mix religion and government. ...and yes, the Christians would do the same thing, for evidence, you need not look any further than the disproportionately high percentage of child-molesters in the clergy vs. the percentage in the rest of the population.

mustwarnothers

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
[citation][nom]whocaresaboutfags[/nom]@mustwarnothers Shut the hell up my wise and beautiful friend...[/citation]

God saw what you wrote. I suggest you bury your head in the Bible to balance out the sin.

edeawillrule

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
Those of you that are throwing insults and whatnot in the name of "GOD" need to read your own bible before you treat people like crap.

If you can't make a point without saying it's because the bible says so or god says so need to learn how to think on your own instead of consulting a book.

And by the way for the record I'm an agnostic humanist and for those of you that don't know what a humanist is I just believe in what can be detected by human senses but I don't automatically say they don't exist, and I think that people can do whatever they want as long as it harms nobody and that they need to do all that they can to better mankind.

supernatural006

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Gays are known to make a big commotion (usually only benefiting themselves) for the less than 0,1% of the population they are.

At least the Jews didn't make a sound...
But then, at least the gay guys don't destroy everything, like other .. groups.. do.

The gays act as if their right has been taken if one gay book has been removed from the store?

Dude.. What about the million others?

Being one of those "Other groups" and having fought for this country, it saddens me that I have to come back from getting shot at in Iraq to view comments like this on my favorite web site. Tell you what, some of us "OTHER'S" have been risking out lives for the "million others," as you put it. That comment was seriously uncalled for.

bounty

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
[citation][nom]orderchaos[/nom]1: Anything That begins to Exist has a Cause2: The Universe has a beginning.3: Therefore, The Universe has a Cause.This argument is a very, very old (sometime in the 14th or 15th century) Islamic argument for why there is a God.[/citation]

So you have proof that the Universe began? As I see it, everything I can measure as real, has always existed. Taco Bell, was corn, was dirt and sunlight, was elemental material, was hydrogen (burned up in star to make elemental material) and before that was in a quantum soup so dense we have no way to describe it and don't know anything about it. Was it always there, did it appear (begin) or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.