AMD 8850m Problem in Win 10

Abdelrahman_1

Estimable
Jan 20, 2016
I'm having problems " hibernate and sleep" in my laptop "Dell 5537 with AMD 8850m " in win 10 ... I've installed the latest drivers in dell website and the method include "AMDEnduroFix_DX9_MacHater" fix ... it already solved all problems " hibernate and sleep" ... but Unfortunately it doesn't help in windows 10 ..
Could anyone help me ? please :(

sorry for my English it's not my language

Hi,

Can you please give us more details about whats actually is happening with your laptop with Windows 10 in it? Does it not go to Sleep/Hibernate or does it just stay on Sleep/Hibernate? If you're referring to your graphics card here are some troubleshooting steps you can do.
- Do a clean install of the graphics card driver first. Please use the link below for the complete guide.
- http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- If your laptop isn't going to sleep or waking up by itself, here's what you can do.
- Open Device Manager and expand Network Adapters, right click on it and select Properties then go to Power Management tab.
- Remove the check on Allow this device to wake the computer then click OK.

Abdelrahman_1

Estimable
Jan 20, 2016

Hi ..
thank you for the replay .. my problem with sleep when i press the button it's doesn't go to sleep .. just the lid is off .. and can't get it worked again unless i forced it to shutdown
- With the hibernate it doesn't shutdown however time i gave to it it doesn't shutdown it make sense the led indicator of the hard in-front of the lap is off but the power led is one ... and i have to shutdown the laptop by force in that case also :(
i'll try these method you've mention hope it work .. Thank you once again, I appreciate the help very much :)