AMD A4 9120 performance in minecraft

Jul 30, 2018
can anyone give me a good estimate or speculation on how good this cpu can do in minecraft, any info is appreciated, thanks the cpu is AMD A4 9120

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
I can't give you a great estimate, because Minecraft doesn't have a built in benchmark, because the game doesn't have any consistent gameplay. But you can see how the GPU in that chip performs with other common games here: https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R2-Stoney-Ridge.182721.0.html

I'm estimating it should run between 30-50fps on a low resolution with low graphics settings and render difference. Minecraft is a hard game to measure because it's extremely hard on the cpu and ram compared to even fancy high end games.

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
I can't give you a great estimate, because Minecraft doesn't have a built in benchmark, because the game doesn't have any consistent gameplay. But you can see how the GPU in that chip performs with other common games here: https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R2-Stoney-Ridge.182721.0.html

I'm estimating it should run between 30-50fps on a low resolution with low graphics settings and render difference. Minecraft is a hard game to measure because it's extremely hard on the cpu and ram compared to even fancy high end games.

Sep 9, 2018
i don't really know much, but i have that cpu, and i run something like 20 fps on a good day. usually its 10-15 fps on a singleplayer, and under 10 on multiplayer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop General Discussion 0
MRPlanetfall Laptop General Discussion 2
adamv2103 Laptop General Discussion 0
E Laptop General Discussion 2
J Laptop General Discussion 0
HenZYT Laptop General Discussion 0
_Snoopy_ Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 1
Y Laptop General Discussion 7