amd a6-5200 apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics hp laptop

Twaha95

Estimable
Jan 26, 2016
Can I run games like BF3 on it with ultra low graphics config files? If so, what FPS would I be expecting?

Also, if there are any other games that could run then let me know.

Milheim

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
There is a Radeon HD 8400 integrated GPU that are on some laptops, so that's probably what you have. You may be able to get 20-30 FPS on low settings with BF3, but that's being optimistic. Most people say it doesn't play well or at all with the GPU. If you already have the game and the laptop, install it and try. For what it's worth, desktop PCs are far superior to laptops for gaming purposes.

Twaha95

Estimable
Jan 26, 2016

I have used the site before but I find to be unreliable. On a few games it would say that I couldn't run but when I'd run the game I would get around 25-30+ FPS.

Also, it says that I have a Radeon HD 8400 whereas the system info page on my laptop it says I have a Radeon(TM) HD Graphics. Are they the same?

Milheim

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
There is a Radeon HD 8400 integrated GPU that are on some laptops, so that's probably what you have. You may be able to get 20-30 FPS on low settings with BF3, but that's being optimistic. Most people say it doesn't play well or at all with the GPU. If you already have the game and the laptop, install it and try. For what it's worth, desktop PCs are far superior to laptops for gaming purposes.

Twaha95

Estimable
Jan 26, 2016

Wow, that's pretty cool I guess. I was so confused and when I would try and search the HD Graphics one and it would only come up with the 8400 lol. I haven't got it yet but I might get it now that I know a bit more about what I actually have in my laptop.

It's one of my future goals to build my own gaming PC so yeah, this laptop is temporary.

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baltay Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 7