An Insider Claims That Google Music is Losing Users

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ummm you can download your music there is a limit of 2 times via website or unlimited via Music Manager. Music manager keeps everything synched between local and cloud and is largely unobtrusive. Once on your PC do whatever you want with it, can transfer to other media devices or whatever. My biggest peeves with the service... unintuitive website, no shopping cart, no wishlist, no gifting... basically they should look at the Steam model and take some notes.

Northwestern

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]darkavenger123[/nom]Today is the first day i heard of Google music....and i currently own a Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tablet 7.7...previously using HTC Desire...all Android platform....Google is spreading their resources too thin...and it doesn't helps Google music only available in the US. I heard Google+ is dying too...guess Google is having too many fingers in too many pies...in the end, all they get is the cream![/citation]
Google is my main search engine, Google Chrome is my main browser, I use an Android phone and I frequently use GMail.

What is this Google Music thing?

G

My biggest surprise is that Google Music is losing users when no one has even heard of it before. It's hard to lose what you never had.

IXfearlessXI

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
My biggest problem with Google music is I can't get it off my $%@! phone! I don't want to use it as it's a program I just am not interested in. I get my music elsewhere in a way I like. I know I could root my phone, but I want to just be able to uninstall programs I don't want. This bloatware needs to go. Their stats about users have to be off because it comes stock with phones.

G

I am mostly bothered that some music streaming services just don't offer the option to listen to that music offline as well, I don't mind buying music as long as I can listen to it whenever I want, without being compelled to play it via an internet connection. That's why I sometimes buy music and sometimes I just record music streams and transfer them to my mp3player (and, just in case you are wondering, Audials One is a pretty great tool for that and @phatboe: it works with spotify as well: http://audials.com/en/how_to_rip_record_internet_radios/spotify.html).

lesliestockholm

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
The problem of Google Music is limited upload of music. I have 100mb plus podcasting where could I could upload it for free, I search in google which site I can that accept big size audio, and found this site: http://yourlisten.com it's says I can upload audio 350MB 6hrs to 7hrs worth of audio, that's cool man... I tried it... it works! Try it, so won't regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.