Andriodkernel system app malware

sarizan

Estimable
Sep 29, 2015
Android system apps I'm recieving security message Android Kernel log is a malicious app can I delete said app as I have tried, can only force stop not uninstall

Solution
Everything I can find on this are saying it isn't that particular app that is causing your problem, but an app you installed that is accessing your device's system and causing you all the grief.

Did you install anything new recently? Or update anything? And, did that app/update come from Google Play or not?

It seems that, for a while now, there have been some sneaking into that site (although not nearly as much as elsewhere), but are mostly from other places, that are accessing the system the same way rooting, etc., giving the app much more access to your device. Obviously not what you want.

Unfortunately I can find not definitive way to fix the problem. You should check with your devices manufacturer, as well as your carrier, for...
Everything I can find on this are saying it isn't that particular app that is causing your problem, but an app you installed that is accessing your device's system and causing you all the grief.

Did you install anything new recently? Or update anything? And, did that app/update come from Google Play or not?

It seems that, for a while now, there have been some sneaking into that site (although not nearly as much as elsewhere), but are mostly from other places, that are accessing the system the same way rooting, etc., giving the app much more access to your device. Obviously not what you want.

Unfortunately I can find not definitive way to fix the problem. You should check with your devices manufacturer, as well as your carrier, for updates and patches to the device and its firmware. Once they know what is going on, most work to get the vulnerability fixed. If your vendor doesn't have a patch/fix, I would press them to get it done. This has been around for months, so they should have come up with one by now.

You should also consider removal of whatever app you installed, as well as running antivirus on the tablet.

Also, you should really be sure to set your Google Play preferences to make sure you set the “Allow apps from unknown sources” to OFF. This should help prevent this (at least from that site) in the future.

Solution