Android factory reset not showing button

Feb 3, 2019
I want to do a factory reset on my phone but, the button in the factory mode dasn't show .
IF anyone has any tips, thanks in advance.

Saga Lout

Olde English
We can't help you with that,beyond saying a factory reset won't get round the security device of a pin or password. If you bought it, go back to the seller and ask them to create an account for you and delete their own account.

If you found it, take it to the local Police. Someone would probably like to have it back.

That way you get to use the device which, in its present state, is a brick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 11
D Android Smartphones 4
J Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 1
henrytcasey Android Smartphones 13
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
Solved! I'm trying to reset my mum's old android phone so I can have it since she got a new one. She set it back to factory settings b
Solved! My contacts an pics was backed up an sync to google i factory reset my android but now i cant retrieve them
My Android has deleted all files I can’t factory reset
i have a starmobile play click android smart phone and i really want to factory reset it but none of both options work anymore
My phone message: cant load Android system. Tried repeatedly no luck. I don't want to lose my photos with factory reset what c
Android Factory Reset not working
external factory reset android phone, now google account sign in is on a loop?
I want to do a factory reset on my Android ZTE and I don't have a SD card. Where do I back up and reset?
I don't know the Google account to my Android phone after I did a factory reset, what do I do?
I did a factory reset on my straight talk android phone and didn't restore all my contacts. How can i retrieve them
I want to back up android 5.1.1 before factory reset. I only need a few files and hopefully contacts. Rest already gone. Have
Android factory reset not working
How to restore contacts after a factory reset on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
I want my old gallery pic back I reset factory code my android Samsung A500
Android Factory Reset Leaves Personal Data on Phone
My phone is Blocked come out the colors as I do to make the new Android or factory reset my phone and Huawei Y330
can i unlock my android phone without factory reseting it
How do you get into htc one (M7) and factory reset if your forgot your passcode?
Android Bootloop and Hard factory reset

ASK THE COMMUNITY