Question Android hotspot-Ethernet-TV

Mar 24, 2022
I only have Android Internet. Want to go from Android hotspot thru Ethernet to Vizio TV for Internet streaming. Hotspot cast to TV is sporadic. Thought an Ethernet adapter and cable to TV might be a better connection. Or with a LAN router.
Suggestions? Thanks

Not sure what "Android Internet" is or what hotspot you can be using with Ethernet. Post the exact devices you are using and what internet service you have. If this is just a phone with a data plan, you can't really use that with a router or an ethernet adapter.
If you want to use a cell data plan but with Ethernet, they do make cell data modems with routers built in with Ethernet, but you are likely going to need to talk to your service provider on what you need to get one working. Will very likely cost you extra.

Mar 24, 2022
I have a Moto g pure phone with hotspot. Do NOT have home internet/WIFI. I think I want to try a router, Ethernet cable from phone with adapter to router to Vizio TV DS32f-F1 with Smartcast. Trying to increase signal. Don't know what kind of router to get.

Mar 24, 2022
Want to use my iPhone 8 personal hotspot to stream video thru Ethernet to Vizio DS32F-F1 TV. I DO NOT have WIFI in my house, just the hotspot. What is a cheap way to do this? Hotspot router, mobile travel router, or something else?
It works great with my Android over Ethernet but it has limited data. The iPhone is totally unlimited, better choice.

Mar 24, 2022
I was told on a previous post to be specific about devices and what I was trying to do.
Now it's spam??

Please remove my account from this site.