Android Sees 3.7M Activations Over Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
this is probably a bit off-topic, and one read that one guys twitter of all the ingrates during Christmas. How many of them were so mad that didn't get a white iPhone, or they got a blackberry, or they got some android device.

how many people got gone after advice you think are mad about it.

I want to point out I'm not saying androids bad I'm talking about the ingrates.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]this is probably a bit off-topic, and one read that one guys twitter of all the ingrates during Christmas. How many of them were so mad that didn't get a white iPhone, or they got a blackberry, or they got some android device.how many people got gone after advice you think are mad about it.I want to point out I'm not saying androids bad I'm talking about the ingrates.[/citation]

? jibberish

kjsfnkwl

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
This is kind of stupid news and says nothing about the popularity of Android in comparison to Apple. All it says is that Android phones, along with EVERYTHING ELSE had 300% more sales on Christmas. Not exactly breaking news.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]polly the parrot[/nom]That comment was kind of hard to read.[/citation]

and i bet you are saying that without even knowing how many iphones have been activated over the same xmas

FAIL

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]masterasia[/nom]I wish the Air Jordans 11 Concord were as abundant[/citation]
people have to buy gift for other also in december, so i guess no so many since you will spend must of your cash on 1 gift for yourself..

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]and i bet you are saying that without even knowing how many iphones have been activated over the same xmasFAIL[/citation]

people have to buy gift for other also in december, so i guess no so many since you will spend must of your cash on 1 gift for yourself..

AMDkid1

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
Android gives much more Freedom and Less restrictions. The APPs are only as good as the user who downloads them, and knows how/ what it is. Windows and Apple have way too many costly restrictions.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
I really wish Google to step up and release the most basic Android images up to date for all the phones. So there's no need to wait without hope, for the manufacturers and carriers to release the new Android versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.