My android Lifepad TAB Is misbehaving, it has pop up ads and I can't go on google play and it says app.managen error, I tried to reset it several times and still doing the same, I think re installing the os might help or installing the new one
It sounds like you have junk on your tablet (virus, malware, adware, etc.) that is taking over. The only way I know of, short of running tons of different programs that may or may not work, would be to do a "Hard Reset" of the device. Just note that this will wipe any personal data off of it. So if you can safely take things like your photos, music, videos, etc. of of the tablet first (not apps), then I would do so.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
3. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
4. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.