Android Takes 90 Percent of Smartphone Market in China

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
[citation][nom]spookie[/nom]They also buy it because they think they are different and what to express their individuality (that is what most of them believe)[/citation]
What happened to "expressing individuality" with your ACTIONS rather than forcing everyone else to see what you did?

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Yet, the fact remains that holding an iPhone is a status symbol and thousands of companies flock to imitate the iPhones.[/citation]

I dunno...but in Malaysia, every tom, dick or harry can owns an Iphone...dunno why...even the hawkers or foreign workers selling fried noodles use one. So much for "status."

I will stick with Android because i don't want to ends up like lthe drove of lemmings using an iPhone when i know my Android is just way superior.

sam_p_lay

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
According to http://gs.statcounter.com/#mobile_os-CN-monthly-201110-201210, the reality is very different. Android still in top spot, but numbers are completely different. I'm not saying Statcounter has the correct numbers, but they can't both be true. Either one data set is wrong, or both are.

Status
Not open for further replies.