Android vs. iPhone: Which one is Better Than the Other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

first of all Android is an OS and iphone is a phone two different categories. if you mean Android and ios then yes Android is way better than ios.. every one love open source, anything can pretty much be achieve with open source.

in both os and phone android is better.
I suggest you make a list of features you want your potential phone to be capable of doing. Then determine which phone meets more or all of the features you listed.

Doing this for the iPhone is easy since the only difference between the different models is the amount of internal storage. Doing this for Android phones is much more difficult since there are many different models from many different manufacturers. Look at Android phones that are comparable in price to the iPhone you want to get.

Here's a review of the HTC One X vs. Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. iPhone 5s.

http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/review/2244615/htc-one-x-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-vs-apple-iphone-5-headtohead-review

I have a HTC EVO V 4G which is adequate for my needs which is basically:
- Phone calls
- Texting
- a little bit of web browsing
- Reading (but I have a Nexus 7 for that)
- Videos (but I have a Nexus 7 for that)
- Music

jungle71

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013

first of all Android is an OS and iphone is a phone two different categories. if you mean Android and ios then yes Android is way better than ios.. every one love open source, anything can pretty much be achieve with open source.

in both os and phone android is better.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.