Angry Birds Goes Free for Android, Nukes Hosts

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]You do realize you got trolled right? That's not a hallmark of someone well educated or highly intelligent. The troll, however, was successful.[/citation]
Of course he's a troll. My comment wasn't directed towards him. It was meant to be seen by the large number of people who gave him a thumbs up, who likely aren't trolls but regular Tom's readers.

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
I grabbed this for my WinMo device (HTC Touch Pro2) dualbooting android. Unfortunately the framerate was so slow it was not usable. Looks like alot of fun though.

notanakin

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]Of course he's a troll. My comment wasn't directed towards him. It was meant to be seen by the large number of people who gave him a thumbs up, who likely aren't trolls but regular Tom's readers.[/citation]

Thank you for educating us poor regular Tom's readers. If it wasn't for superior beings like you pointing out the foolishness of our ways, we would totally have been fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.