Another Pixel 2 XL Screen Scandal: Google Investigating Burn-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvdrock

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
Oh, the author is the famed Pixel hater nothing will ever be better than my iPhone guy who should stick to his cold brew coffee making.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I really want to love the Pixel phones. Apple's not been winning *any* points from me lately, and I really want someone to provide a solid device that convinces me to switch over. Google didn't help themselves by dropping the headphone jack, but the material on the back of the Pixel 2 devices feels fantastic and I love its un-altered Android (Samsung's TouchWiz mods are just a dealbreaker).

IRJ8

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Come on writer. Sure this is something that needs to be looked into, but the headline "Another Pixel 2 Scandal" is rubbish. If you want to be taken seriously calm down and use headline such as "Pixel 2 screen issue needs to be resolved".

mvance1973

Prominent
Oct 23, 2017
Well said IRJ8. I recently (3 months ago) discovered this website and feel that it really is nothing more than a clickbait website with outlandish headlines and reviews/claims they never standby. Example: The iPhone X trashes the Samsung Note 8 and then they change their minds and go back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.