anti-keylogger tester found keyloger ??

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
so my anti-keylogger tester (atkl) found key logger ,when pressed buttons in order to test .... how can i be sure it's true and how can i peremantaly delete and prevent any key loggers or other spyware on my pc ??? btw had some freezes and tryed restart explorer exe but wasnt unable to end this task and launched explorer.exe and now two exolorer.exe appeared ,and saw two logonui.exe tryed mallware bytes quick scan,combofix , hijack this ,super anti spyware but looks like it only found tracking cookies ,and just today while gaming some keys were not working tryed atkl and found keylogger activity,but in safe mode after some scans atkl didnt find anything..... so pls help me ....

jmganjaman

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
and recently i found explorer.exe in c/windows folder is it ok for exploer to be here ?? i dont think so.... and mouse cursor was allwasy loading something ,and when tryed to open folders explorer would crash and turn off but its still isted in processe when try to end task it wont end ,but if i try new task run explorer it fixex explorer but now its 2 explorers and when itry open file location it freezes again.... now in safe mode looks like al is working good but not in normal mode.....