Any1 know how to connect led tv to speakers when there's no RCA ports at the back of speaker and No Aux port or inbuilt headph

Preet07

Prominent
Jul 11, 2017
Any1 know how to connect led tv to speakers when there's no RCA ports at the back of speaker and No Aux port or inbuilt headphone jack on tv? JvC 32 inch tv and logitech z313

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 3
C Audio 2
J Audio 1
D Audio 2
Marksimilijan Audio 4
K Audio 1
J Audio 3
A Audio 5
W Audio 1
A Audio 2
J Audio 8
T Audio 2
L Audio 5
M Audio 4
harsh_hk Audio 3
T Audio 7
B Audio 13
K Audio 3
R Audio 3
G Audio 18
Similar threads
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
Solved! LG model 49lf5400 tv with no audio outputs. Trying to connect to a Pyle wireless speaker
F&D f3800x 5.1 connection to tv.
Connecting FM radio to a bluetooth speaker
Connecting 5.1 speakers to a laptop
sound plate speaker has optical connectivity only, So suggesst me a device to conect PC with sound-plate using PC aux port?
LG LED 43LJ500T without Optical port, just RCA port. How to connect to external speaker? Need a solution please
32LW300C type LG TV, but the tv does not have an audio output port. How can tv sound connect with external speakers?
Connecting speakers to a TV with no audio out port?
How do I connect cables to make Philips mms2160b speakers as external to Videocon ledtvvju32fh tv?..tv got av out port while s
Is it possible to connect two passive speakers to only one amplifier output?
how do i connect more than one speaker via bluetooth to my kindel fire
I would like to skip the TV and connect Bluetooth speakers to the Cable Box. This Cable Box has only coax and HDMI output port
how to connect samsung smart tv k5570 that have hdmi arc & optical output with a 5.1 speakers of only having aux port as a i
Want to connect my set-top box to external speakers
I have the LG lf6000 TV and I have an optical out port but need to connect older stereo receiver with two tower speakers to it
Center/Subwoofer connection question
Connecting HD TV to Bluetooth Speaker via HDMI or Optical port
How to export audio from LG43LF5400 TV to 2.1 speakers while playing video from usb port?
Connecting computer audio and satellite receiver audio to 7.1 surround speaker system

ASK THE COMMUNITY