Solved! Aometimes my android phone goes off and wont rurn on for about an hour. It has a blank screen

Sep 28, 2018
I've tried taking out the battery several times and then putting it back putting power and the power and the volume up power in the volume down volume up and down when people said to plug in the charger and wait a few minutes and none of that works I don't know why my phone keeps going blank I guess I'm going to have to get a new phone and there I will ask him what causes it cuz I asked Google and they come up with something else

Sep 28, 2018
My Android phone turns off and won't go back on first time it took 20 minutes to screen was blank the second time was 4:20 the first time was for 20 minutes the second time was for 45 minutes the third time was an hour and the fourth time was 5 hours before I came on I put I push the volume and the power at the same time it doesn't work I took the battery out put it back in it doesn't work somebody said Target at same time and it doesn't work I check the hardware it's fine