Apple Announces Oct. 14 Event; No One Surprised, Everyone Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
The author of this report apparently sees PC industry more like fashion industry. That ain't gonna work. I will watch closely to this Oct 14 event, not because of some aluminum case, I can do that my self on a mill anyway, but to see whether Apple will adopt NVIDIA chipset, thus becomes the life saver of NVIDIA. Big industry news like this is astonishingly missed in this report.

Also, I am not excited as well.

wasteoftime

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2008
Along with 90% of computer users I can safely say that I am not excited by this. Chise1 and chaohsiangchen are exactly right.

When did Tom's become so pro Mac?

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
"Kill the alien, Burn the hereitic, and most of all Dose the mac in water"

No seriously, this article has no aparent use.

I am not excited.. at all..

And i was wondering the same thing wasteoftime, did you guys lose your brains? Apple is definitly NOT techy (more like flashy and annoying imo), so why have it even mentioned on a TECH site? Makes no sense at all.

adamk890

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
Its good that they came out with a new model. But as multiple above posters said every one saw it coming. I mean we all saw the schimatics for the nano chromatic a few day before they came out and I wouldn't be supprised if the macs were the same way.

I will be buying a new mac some time in the near future just for a change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.