Apple Announces 'Rock and Roll' Event for Sept. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
yep I am boycotting until they stop charging me 20 bucks an os upgrade for a ipod touch. I wont own another ipod . and for all of u saying get an iphone. I would have to move out of state for reception.

G

After seeing the Beatles latch on to Rock Band for another distribution platform, I fully expect this to be the long awaited Beatles announcement.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]crom[/nom]They'll up the disk space on the touch, probably in the 80 - 100 gig range.[/citation]

Doubt it and I can't imagine how ridiculously expensive it would be either. Bet the 8GB is phased out and it goes 16, 32, and 64 with the current pricing scheme. The 32GB is just stupidly expensive at $400. I bet it cost Apple $15 more for the NAND than the 8GB and they make it up $180.

[citation][nom]jab416171[/nom]iPod touch + hard drive? Please?[/citation]

0% chance.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
@tayb

If they do make the iPod Touch the "main" SKU, they might indeed put a 1.8" hard drive in there instead of flash memory. That would keep the price tag lower. Well, not as high...

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
sorry, but the ipods have historically been behind the curve in storage capacity compared to my music collection. I think I might be some sort of music addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.