Apple Apologizes for Baby Shaker Incident

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilshuriken

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
Well, they shouldn't have shaken their baby to death then! Why must they ruin our baby-safe shaking silliness?
You can't blame people with a sense of humor, that have nothing like that on their conscience, for finding this funny.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Boo freaking hooo.. Give me a break.. SO many games mass murdering, stealing, etc.. Yet a shaking baby gets them up in arms.. Get over it. It's not real. I wish one of these big companies would have the balls to simply say Don't like it, don't play it. I'm sick and tired of people trying to stop what I enjoy because their offended. That offends me lol. *I don't play this game, but this goes along the line of other games, movies, music that people get offended over*

Ogdin

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
There will always be someone offended by something.Apple going to have a app that times how many babies you can stack with a pitchfork in a minute? Seems it would target the same mental midget audience that the Baby Shaker one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.