Apple Decided to Delete an Entire Galaxy (and More)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]bobbyp86[/nom]Yep, it's just a cool background picture. Nobody's claiming it to be scientifically accurate, get over it![/citation]

LOL you apple fanboys are so entertaining when you start grasping at straws to try to defend you're god (steve Jobs) :)

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
I agree the wallpaper looks so sanitized, and uncomplicated, but dull, just like crApples Mac OSX Nothing like the real world.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if jobs did have that galaxy neutered as a slap at Samsung.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]LOL you apple fanboys are so entertaining when you start grasping at straws to try to defend you're god (steve Jobs)[/citation]
I myself hate Apple, but I also agree -- it's just a pretty picture and not meant to be a star chart. So what? Haters gonna hate, I guess ...

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
The only Galaxy Apple hopes to wipe out is The Samsung Galaxy, but The Koreans know this & they're sending The Imperial Guard to crush those WWII Panzers...

annymmo

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
I'm having a feeling these two images are two different images.

Could it be that these pictures are from two different galaxies?

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Jobs must've mistake South Korea for North Korea, thinking that WWII Germans Panzers could up match to South Korean Samsung, or maybe he was playing too much Crysis & thought that Maximum 3G signals could cancel out the fading signals...

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Is this for real? People "photo-retouch" images ALL THE TIME to suit their needs. I would have done the same thing to make it more aesthetically pleasing. What is the problem with this??

busuan

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2011
If you have time to study the accuracy of a desktop background, it only means that you really have a lot of time to waste.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
The idea of changing information from or what is it is based on anything that there is or could be. Seems like Apple would be in a place where the information it has with what it is doing would need to be say correct for whatever reason. Either through lectures or speeches to say maybe on some ideas, but of it though does kinda find its place though for the idea of rather the information is useful.

Otherwise on the idea it just the idea of it to say or to say but rather the matter of it is rather any place of matter is anyones guess to say. Given also its Apple, what they have for say infomation may vary for interest of need to say or use. But still to change information around usually isn't good, especially if its being used by one or more interests to say the least.

Otherwise you might as well say that "Peter Pan" was changing the information around, yes? But to reference , the above as said "Captian Hook" is anyones guess. But the difference to say though if any other then that of contrast difference in the picture is anyones guess, but still of though with whats being said though, is about as speculative and subjective.

Otherwise is kinda a "lost" place of interest, yes? But for an article what can be said but what it is about, Right?

G

I patented pictures of the Andromeda Galaxy with missing stars. Stevy Jobs owes me some scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.