Apple Employee Framed "Law and Order" Star

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i laughed my head off and felt happy that i am not the lowest denominator in the Darwinian scale

beergoggles

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
Why all the hate for the worker? She was just doing her job. Maybe Belzer should keep his mitts to himself next time and then the wouldn't have to 'feel sorry for the officers' when someone mis-interprets his actions and calls the police. We don't know where the store manager was in all of this or exactly what happened (who's seen the tape?). Regardless, it all started because Belzer admittedly placed his hands on the worker without consent (which is a crime in itself in many states. Good luck getting a prosecuter to follow up on it though).

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
@ deadlockedworld - "Steve Jobs will now grab her by the shoulders, shake her, choke her, and then scream "YOUR FIRED."

Steve can't yell that at her. Donald Trump trademarked the phrase and would sue Jobs in an instant.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]g-thor[/nom]@ deadlockedworld - "Steve Jobs will now grab her by the shoulders, shake her, choke her, and then scream "YOUR FIRED."Steve can't yell that at her. Donald Trump trademarked the phrase and would sue Jobs in an instant.[/citation]

Jobs would just sue him back for wearing something shiny or with pretty colours.

PS: Did no one notice that the guy wrote "YOUR FIRED" instead of "YOU'RE FIRED"? ...what a wonderful education system you must have.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I would've laughed at her. Her story was completely unbelievable just from reading the description. "I asked if he needed help and he grabbed me by the shoulders, shook me, choked me, and then screamed 'I NEED HELP!'"

This sounds like an April Fools news story.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]be0wulf22[/nom]WTF does this have to do with Kobe? Troll.[/citation]

[citation][nom]tenor77[/nom]And Tiger is an adulterer, what's your point?[/citation]

internet rule: Do not feed the Troll.

Woah...thanks to the cameras, reliable evidence to prevent a major court case.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
sexual harassment miffs are what makes it impossible for many americans to find a date. women like this should be ashamed or actually better off 6 feet under.

Status
Not open for further replies.