Apple Gives Canadian, European iTunes Users Free Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

keczapifrytki

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
What is up with this regional bullshit in digital distribution? You would think that in 2011 they would forget about the lines of Europe, Canada, USA etc. especially with digital content. This makes no sense to me.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]keczapifrytki[/nom]What is up with this regional bullshit in digital distribution? You would think that in 2011 they would forget about the lines of Europe, Canada, USA etc. especially with digital content. This makes no sense to me.[/citation]
Except laws are different in each country.

I have a feeling that if they did this in the US a lot of record executives and others would start yelling and complaining.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Apple is promoting its markets where they are weak in an attempt to gain market shares lost to Android ect like any other company would and by not doing it in usa it just points that their confident they have enough US sheeps err i mean customers in their pens already.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
[citation][nom]r0aringdrag0n[/nom]just give everything for free...world would be a better place[/citation]

But how would your mom pay her rent?

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Reminds me of the "12 CDs for a penny" deal where they than tried to sell you on the subscription plan.
Well, for once Apple has done nothing 'bad' here. Just some legit advertising gimick.
But I still will not get an iPhone ::)

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]LORD_ORION[/nom]Umm yay... today you can get some crappy TV pilots, or some crappy French songs.Don't worry, you aren't missing anything.[/citation]

Pounding on the Frechn may get you some thumbs up in here but actually they have some good musician over there too :)
Have you actually been to France ? I mean 'France', not Paris! Big difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.