Apple Investigating 3GS Premature Draining

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Since the 3.1 update, my phone randomly doesnt connect on calls or send text messages. Also, when people try to call me during these service interruptions, I dont receive a missed call notification and the caller says it runs straight to my voicemail.

jrsdav

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
I noticed on my 3G that the battery icon is always staying at full after the new update, that along with a slew of other bugs and issues.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I don't know which one is funnier the fact that they have their batteries draining with a few text messages, or the fact they have to wait in line at an apple store to get it serviced because they can't change the battery out themselves. Funny for being a "superior" product would they not include some way of swapping out the battery?

Major7up

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
[citation][nom]tester24[/nom]I don't know which one is funnier the fact that they have their batteries draining with a few text messages, or the fact they have to wait in line at an apple store to get it serviced because they can't change the battery out themselves. Funny for being a "superior" product would they not include some way of swapping out the battery?[/citation]
I think they should have made the battery user replaceable/swappable but Apple doesn't want anyone to sully the innards of its products especially the iPhone. This is one of the reasons why I have not yet purchased an iPhone other than it being stuck on AT&T.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Well, MS must be happy cause making such a bad rep for themselves gives room to ZuneHD while its entering the market already.

Other than that, I really can't understand Apple. Not only they never had firepower on the gaming part ( look at Macs ) bu they also replaced their baic programmers and techs with worst ones in all the departments and they keep failing in every aspect so much? I dont understand what's up with them. Takes a lot of effort to go this bad actually.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Actually that was one of the major factors that Verizon didn't pick up the iPhone (if you hadn't noticed all Verizon phones have a removable battery). That and they wouldn't let Verizon (who fixes their phones onsite) touch their phones.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]superblahman123[/nom]Now is the time for MS to strike with the ZunePhone![/citation]
If the Zune HD were to become a phone I would totally buy it! The Nvidia chip really shines and the OLED screen is incredible. Only if they somehow get the antiresidue screen coating the iPod touch has and they would be golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.