Apple Is Clearly Working on AR Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkomaledictus

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
I expect another failure like VR. Tip, nobody wants to wear peripherals on their head, if Google taught us something is glasses with a camera really makes you look like a douche!

May 17, 2018
I dont see any real viable use for something like this. Maybe for gaming? But in all honesty I wouldn't waste my money on it. I got a VR headset with my S8+ which is still in the box unopened up in the attic.

Apple has. So much money yet their phones are garbage. Drop them once and shatter the screen.

Jul 5, 2018
I can't wait to pretend apple invented this. Like we pretend they invented notched phones, the app store, smartphones, faceunlock, and everything else they stole from someone.

Aug 30, 2018
Actually the concept could change the world on learning curves. for one example imagine your car breaks down and the glasses show you step by step of what part to remove or add highlighting the part as you are looking at your engine and can identify it and tell you where to buy a new one close by or making sure you don't miss a step in the assembly. This could also be applied to many work industries, Education or for people that like DIY projects. real life hands on virtual guidance system. but I'm sure they will just use it for gaming, taking pics or video instead of using it for practical purposes unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.