Apple Patent Filing is About Tracking, ID'ing Users

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]Dkz[/nom]Interesting, when every one thought that Microsoft, or even Google was after getting control of this world. Who could ever imagine that Apple was the villain.[/citation]
They all do it. Since this is a PC site, PC fanboys like to single out Apple.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
ahahaaaa now all i need is steve job's iphone ID and i can really have some fun giving him the heart attack to last a life time this halloween! wish they'd make an app. for that.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
Quote "13 . The electronic device of claim 11, further comprising: a heartbeat sensor operable to detect the heartbeat of the current user; and wherein the processor is further operable to: compare the detected heartbeat with heart signatures of each authorized user of the electronic device; and determine that detected the heartbeat does not match the heart signature of any authorized user of the electronic device."

better hope you didn't have a double espresso that morning lol.

xythrax4420

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
Steve Jobs wants to track your children so he can abduct them and turn them into apple fanboys(using his penis of course because to become an apple fanboy first you gotta let Jobs and Apple rape you several times and when you come back for more then your a fanboy) he is running out of people to rape out of their money your children will be his next target.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]tpho2500[/nom]wow voice signature. what if your balls drop?[/citation]
I was given a Apple G4 tower (no I don't buy new Apple products)
the Mac OS9 operating system had a voice signature password feature all the way back well over a decade ago back in the late 1990's.

G

BioDRM. You knew it was coming. And you should have expected Apple to lead the charge.

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
You go Chairman Steve Jobs leader of the sub colony of China.

Why is half dead anorexic Steve Jobs so obsessed with anything anti USA constitution ?

Is there no enough legal marijuana in California to keep him stoned so he can come up with more idiotic Apple Bicycle ideas ?

GenKhan2

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
I've been actively looking for a non-apple replacement to my iphone for quite some time. It looks like my decision to leave the apple ecosystem is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.