Apple Said to Be Developing Smart Watch with Curved Glass

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpijey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
Could you people stop being so childish? So what if Apple wants to design a watch? People laughed at the idea of a phone from Apple, and see where it got them. Also, it is not their first design with curved glass, so stop the childish nonsense about patents and suing others for using it.

I for one welcome the idea of an iWatch, we need some new good looking watches, and if they can make it nice and tie iMessage, iTunes and their mobility products into it then they got a killer product. Add touchscreen, the ability to see who is calling and control the iPhone and iPod with it then i will be first in line. Since it apparently takes a company like Apple to shake about the watch business, just like they did with the touchscreen phone, mp3 player and tablet. Not claiming they invented them, but they made then nice looking and usable.

So what if Sony, ASUS and Samsung made this already, never seen them in any stores anyway. This is my point, Apple kickstarts that market segment and makes everyone interested in it. But I guess some of you boneheads here rather see Apple bankrupt and make tens of thousands of people unemployed and having one less competitor on the market trying to make better products for us, hmm?

Think about that for a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.