Apple Store Gets Burglarized for $24,000 Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Them burglars are done for, Apple will send out an elite hit squad now

PT88

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
My opinion of burglars has just dropped a little, cause its obvious they are mac boi's!

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
The police were "driving by and noticed" that the store was broken into? This is apple for crying out loud....your telling me that the apple store security systems are not tied into a central service to let local authorizes know when an alarm is going off?

PT88

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]Azimuth01[/nom]The police were "driving by and noticed" that the store was broken into? This is apple for crying out loud....your telling me that the apple store security systems are not tied into a central service to let local authorizes know when an alarm is going off?[/citation]

Its America tho, if the Cops showed up and seen two mac geeks raiding the place, they would have got their gattling gun outta the trunk and started mowing the Apple store in half

Steve Jobs is smart, cost him more if the police shot the place up, and that would only increase the money gap between him and Mark ZuckerDick!!!!

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
they noticed shattered glass
Not "gorilla glass" then...
alarm at 4:49 a.m
still asking for tips from citizens
Because the streets are crawling with eyewitnesses at that time
Police were patrolling around the area of the 120 W. Jefferson Ave. store when they noticed
So the alarm was blaring away, but it wasn't set up to alert local authorities by a data/phone link like RedCare.
Epic fail by Apple, I don't condone burglary, but they obviously don't take any special precautions before packing a store with expensive, easy to fence, soon to be stolen goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.