Apple to Build Biggest Ever Store in Grand Central

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I have yet to ever step into a MS or Apple store. I imagine there are a lot of bright white lights and fluffy clouds.

pug_s

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2003
Most of the people who goes in these Apple stores are tourists who come from places which doesn't have an apple store.

G

If you actually go to a store instead of just hating from the outside you'll see what actually goes on in a store. It's not just about buying, it's also about experiencing, tech support and learning, especially for those that are new to a Mac or an iPod. Microsoft has opened about 4 stores with EXACTLY the same structures in place. That says something about the sense an Apple store makes for the owners.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
Although NYC is the center hipster capital of the world, i'm happy to say that they don't tread too far from their homeland in SOHO

so if you live in queens or brooklyn, u probably will not find any. maybe in brooklyn, ghetto hipsters have to be the first kind ive seen ever

Cyex

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2002
[citation][nom]nesto1000[/nom]biggest ever store?Don't you mean biggest store ever?[/citation]
The error has to do with the lack of hyphenation of a 'complex adjective'. It should either be:

biggest-ever store
or
biggest store ever
but not
biggest ever store
because who knows how big 'ever' stores are anyway.

iNiNe5

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2006
people will go there and buy some Apple product that they already own just so that they can say they bought from that store..... it's like a Roman Catholic going to the Vatican and buying a Rosary. you already got one, you just needed one from the Vatican.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
i bet the store will have 1 desk for the macpros, 1 desk for the ipods/iphones/ipad, 1 desk for macair, 1 desk for the monitorpcs and itv, and the counter...

thats about 5 desks + 1 more desk for extras, in a giant store.

Status
Not open for further replies.