Apple's iOS 6 Has Already Been Jailbroken

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
[citation][nom]PROTOOLS2000[/nom]Yeah, I laughed even harder when I saw that T-Mobile is now giving out all Android phones for free, because Android sucks so bad that no one will actually pay for a device that uses it!Really funny stuff![/citation]

As an iphone user for 3 years who made the switch. Let me say, Android kicks iPhone's ass. Of course, that's just my opinion. There are many different variations of Android phones and typically the ones you see for free are either 1) Old premium phones that have been on the market for awhile or 2) Really low spec, cheap phones.

So basically if you want a great Android phone you have to wait for the price to drop on a good one, or pay a higher price for the latest premium phone. They are not giving anything away because nobody will buy one.

bigcatface

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2011
[quote} you can at any time restore it to factory, send it to apple, and they will fix it[/quote]

they are much smarter than you or i (well, certainly you) when it comes to warrenties. if you think they can't tell when it's been jailbroken you're kidding yourself

You get access to a whole world of tweaks, add-ons, themes, etc. Not to mention an app called Installous, which gives you access to every app in the actual appstore for free. Seems quite appealing to me.

so you've basically admitted to jailbreaking because you're a tight bastard. it's a low sort of character who would happily swindle an app produce over £0.79 or £1.29.

meltbox360

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
[citation][nom]bigcatface[/nom][quote} you can at any time restore it to factory, send it to apple, and they will fix it[/quote]they are much smarter than you or i (well, certainly you) when it comes to warrenties. if you think they can't tell when it's been jailbroken you're kidding yourselfso you've basically admitted to jailbreaking because you're a tight bastard. it's a low sort of character who would happily swindle an app produce over £0.79 or £1.29.[/citation]

Good sir, jailbreaking allows you to do much more than steal apps. Also Apple cannot tell when you have jailbroken...

Status
Not open for further replies.