Apple's Siri Suffers Extended Service Outage

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]bystander[/nom]I saw that page a the moment it was posted, it had it there, though I admit, I read through the whole page before I went back up to the top and went, duh.[/citation]
i can supply a pdf print screen of the whole web page without it.. upon request..

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]i can supply a pdf print screen of the whole web page without it.. upon request..[/citation]
So could I. It's easy to alter a page.

Why do you think the poster who showed it to us posted it as proof of it being in Beta? Do you think he'd show proof that didn't exist?

It's possible it didn't have the Beta icon prior to this article being posted, but it's been there since this has been up.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Where are all the bashers that will complain incessantly about this and threaten to switch to some other company's OS? Like we saw with RIM's outage?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Where are all the bashers that will complain incessantly about this and threaten to switch to some other company's OS? Like we saw with RIM's outage?[/citation]
Hi Eddie, just to get you caught up on current events

Again, SIRI is not seen (by the masses, I infer) as the iPhone 4's core function...just an add on feature. Its outage is a slight inconvenience at best

Status
Not open for further replies.