Application error while installing certain games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2018
Hello guys. Recently I have installed witcher 3 goty (PRE-CRACKED) , FIFA 18 (cracked), cod ww2 (cracked) and gta v (cracked). After installing all of them, each of them showed (application error 0*c0000007b). But my friends did not face this problem after downloading from the same links. On the other hand ac origins, batman arkham knight properly ran without having any consequences. I have tried several useful methods from youtube to get rid of this error. Unfortunately I have failed. Is this the problem of windows/the games? Should I have to setup my windows again? Actually, which steps should I really do to remove this curse and play these games without having any trouble? Point to be noted : All vcredists, directx were properly installed on my pc. I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit along with amd ryzen5 1600 and geforce gtx 1070 ti. Thanks in advance.

We don't offer advice on the workings of stolen property so this thread is being closed.

If you start another thread along the same lines, your account wll be banned. Cracked software is for people who haven't got the guts to walk into a store and steal a legitimate copy of the shelves and walk out without paying for it.

Man up and get legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.