Aptiva 2134

G

Does anyone know where to find drivers to the Aptiva 2134? (It's a really old machine w/ 120 Mhz processor, 10 MB RAM and 850 MB HD.)

I think you got a CD or something when you bought it. However, I've got my hands on one that didn't come with one of those, and I've been searching the Internet for quite som time now.

I'm particularly interested in a video driver. This machine has an integrated SiS6205-chipset based video "card".

Can someone please help?

G

Hey,

I can check with a friend. Meanwhile check to see if IBM has them somewhere on their site, and check SiS site.

Timothy Stankus
One of the First AMD Athlon Users =)

G

You might also find the drivers on a win98 cd. I have a PB Legend 401CD P75 that was produced before Win95 was released. I upgraded to an STB 128 Lightspeed vid card. I later found the drivers for that card located on the win98 cd as well. They may not be the newest, but depending on how old the system is, they just might be. :)

:cool: TW

uncoando

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
These crAptivas can be infuriating w/ their proprietary nonsense. F10 should take you into your setup utility. If not, an exhaustive search of ibm's database will eventually lead you to the SYSPAQ bundled software and drivers...
I've worked on a couple of Aptivas, and have ended up using the restoration cd: The only video upgrade for these units is a v2 1000.

<b><font color=blue>Brainy Sturgeon</b></font color=blue>