Are You Ready for Angry Birds Star Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
I'm glad Rovio seems to be on the up. Bad Piggies seems to be pretty decent, and who isn't a sucker for some SW fun? (as long as it's no Kinect!!!)

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]Kryan[/nom]I'm glad Rovio seems to be on the up. Bad Piggies seems to be pretty decent, and who isn't a sucker for some SW fun? (as long as it's no Kinect!!!)[/citation]

"Sucker" is the right word to describe people who'd enjoy SW mixed with pigs/birds. I, for one, despise the franchise for going down to casual BS Angry Pigs/Birds/whatever mobile game level.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]"Sucker" is the right word to describe people who'd enjoy SW mixed with pigs/birds. I, for one, despise the franchise for going down to casual BS Angry Pigs/Birds/whatever mobile game level.[/citation]

People like you man.

If a lot of people enjoy a game, they're "sheep" and you don't want anything to do with them because its "Conformity".

I bet you hate apple users as well? Because a lot of people enjoy those phones, you want nothing to do with it because it feels like "Conformity".

Well, people like this should stop eating all together. You know, we're all doing it. Oh and stop driving vehicles, we're vehicle sheep too. Hell, just stop living, cause living is such a conformist thing to do.

Pff.

G

Rovio lost their creative edge it seems. Same game play mechanics with a different textures doesn't make a new game. Tell that to Activision and EA :p

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
[citation][nom]brickman[/nom]Rovio lost their creative edge it seems. Same game play mechanics with a different textures doesn't make a new game. Tell that to Activision and EA[/citation]
They have other games as well. :)

It would be kinda stupid to not milk the franchise while they can ( new AB releases also give their other games more attention in the long run ). We all like to hate yearly CoDs, BFs and ABs, but it's not the one who sells that's the fool...

MaXimus421

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
Yawn...

I played the first one. And have no idea why I would ever need to play another one as they are all basically the same game with different textures as someone else pointed out.

Franchises like these are the very definition of "milking it" in my opinion.

If you enjoy every release of these games to come out, I actually envy you. Wish I could ignore the lack of creativeness put forth on these titles, but I just can't.

More power to you however, if you can. Game on, friends.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]People like you man.If a lot of people enjoy a game, they're "sheep" and you don't want anything to do with them because its "Conformity". I bet you hate apple users as well? Because a lot of people enjoy those phones, you want nothing to do with it because it feels like "Conformity". Well, people like this should stop eating all together. You know, we're all doing it. Oh and stop driving vehicles, we're vehicle sheep too. Hell, just stop living, cause living is such a conformist thing to do.Pff.[/citation]
People like you...

This "game" is not enjoyed by a lot of people, in fact, nobody even knows anything about it because it has not been released yet. You're speculating here.
In all honesty, try mixing a great franchise like SW with a simpleton physics-based game like this birds-and-pigs franchise and you'll see the end result will put SW really low in your eyes.

Pushing Apple? Good for you, but don't forget the reasons a lot of people dislike Apple are legit and numerous. Hardly a "conformist" issue, as you call it.

Driving? living? Now you're just stretching it. You lost any credibility with your "analogy".

Please, enjoy your Angry Birds games on your iDevice and stop being so... angry.

frankbough

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]"Sucker" is the right word to describe people who'd enjoy SW mixed with pigs/birds. I, for one, despise the franchise for going down to casual BS Angry Pigs/Birds/whatever mobile game level.[/citation]

May I ask why? What does this do to your enjoyment of the films?

eiskrystal

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
I would have thought that partnering with Star Wars would lower sales these days. A set of 3 cheesy 80s movies and it was downhill from there.

G

Different game mechanics or old rehash of slingshot? Space is a tad interesting but gets old fast, Bad Piggies quite refreshing since it is a different game altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.