Assassin's Creed Rogue Exclusive to Xbox 360, PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
The old gen still have a lot of customers so its not strange they get new titles, they also are very easy/cheap to develop to due to they cant handle any higher 3d gfx/resolution.

Second gen is also starting to get numbers but the dev's know its more work for each of those titles as they cant get away with the old lower quality as easily.

Third gen (Only higher end PC's) will be interesting to see, with the new 4k screens popping up that the already old "next gen" consoles only can dream about pumping any descent 3d gfx too. Just hope there will be any developers who pushes the boundaries here and make titles that not only take advantage of the higher res but also the extra power found in the upcoming nvidia (880 Gtx mid next month for instance) and Amd counterparts. Even more powerfull PC 3dgfx and their increased memory targeting the 4k's. Doubt the later sadly as the already old (second gen) consoles by modern PC standards will once again prove to be the gaming 3d gfx roadblock...

Note this is in no way in disrespect for the console owners but rather a cold glare at the lazy developers...

joaompp

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
Sucks that it isn't coming to Wii U, but it sucks even more that it's not coming to PC...

Yes it is coming to PC, give it 6 months to a year, we'll get it just like we got AC Liberation.

dor_w315

Estimable
Aug 6, 2014
My hubby will be so happy he was very upset that the new creed was only for the new platform which he did not want we have the PS3 with backwards compatibility and love that so not looking to upgrade yet. so glad that he will now have another assassins creed to play with :)

Merry_Blind

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014
Sucks that it isn't coming to Wii U, but it sucks even more that it's not coming to PC...

Nothing comes to the wii u it's a flop and many 3rd party developers don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole.
I'm well aware the Wii U isn't getting a lot of 3rd party support, but Ubisoft released AC 3 and 4 on it. I understood why they wouldn't release Unity on it, however, considering Rogue is purely last-gen, they could have ported it to Wii U easily, since it's more powerful than last-gen.

Also, it's an awesome console. You should try it if you haven't. I hated it too at first. Now, I love it since it's the most fun I've had with video games in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.