Asus G73 is amazing for price

cia24

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7Processor Speed1.6GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz )Battery Type8-cell lithium-ionDisplay TypeHigh-definition widescreen LED-LCD (1600 x 900)Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)17.3"System Bus1333MHzCache Memory8MB on die Level 2System Memory (RAM)8GBType of Memory (RAM)DDR3Hard Drive TypeSATA (7200 rpm)Computer Hard Drive Size1TBOptical DriveDouble-layer DVD±RW/CD-RWOptical Drive SpeedsDrive speeds not specifiedDirect-Disc LabelingNoDigital Media Reader or SlotsYes, digital media card readerGraphicsATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870Video Memory1GB GDDR5TV TunerNoMPEGYesBuilt-in WebcamYesModemNoneNetworkingBuilt-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)Wireless NetworkingWireless-B+G+N

The 5870 hot damn also. there are two versions one for 1,199$ and 1499$

I am so impresed its not funny this thing kicks a alinewares arse for half the cost.

Solution
I have seen similar comments all around the web and a few owners here on Tom's for the G73. Many are impressed with it just like you and really, I don't blame ya one bit! It's a heck of a deal for the powerful hardware involved. Hopefully like most Asus laptops, it holds up for quite sometime.
I have seen similar comments all around the web and a few owners here on Tom's for the G73. Many are impressed with it just like you and really, I don't blame ya one bit! It's a heck of a deal for the powerful hardware involved. Hopefully like most Asus laptops, it holds up for quite sometime.

Solution